Would you like to know the Life cycle of Chlamydia? Read this guide to find in-depth analysis about it.
It makes his part on the Chlamydiaceae family and today, we are going to refer directly to Trachomatis species. One of the most common STD’s out there, Chlamydia can be very contagious thanks to how it cannot produce any symptom – Only in a few cases, it will produce burning or pain during urination or testicles inflammation.
Did you know that humans are the only possible known host for the Chlamydia Trachomatis? A name acquired by its CLOAKING abilities, which looks like it hides between its shoulders.
The Chlamydia Life Cycle – How Does It Spreads?
Chlamydia’s spreading capability relies not upon its own force but its need to invade host nutrients. In shorten words, they will start as a small evil body but it will seek and destroy others. This is their Life Cycle. You can find it on below image as well.
- Theelementary body will try to enter the first cell he finds on the way. The cell automatically detects the elementary body and will try to “eat” it to prevent its existence. That hostile response from our cells belongs to the unusual existence of the EB.
2) Once the evil body is inside the cell, it will start fighting with every possible way thanks to its mechanism, repealing away the Lysosome and even hiding with a shield-like layer.
3) Now the EB is more powerful than ever. In a matter of hours, the main elementary body will start replicating to form many reticulate bodies or RB. The previous mentioned covered area will now be a lot bigger thanks to all the nutrients and proteins acquired by the new bodies.
4) At the same time the Vescicle grows – the area that covered the EB at the beginning – the reticular bodies reproduce and keeps dividing for a while: Binary Fission. Now, the core of the invaded cell is smaller than ever.
5) Everything is now doomed; EB’s and RB’s conforms now a vicious army. The cell is now dead and the army is preparing the next invasion: Exocytosis or Lysis.
6) They take the best opportunity and break the cell into many pieces. A rupture is formed and now both types of bodies try infesting adjacent cells to prevail on the system, repeating all the cycle. In some cases, EB’s stay on the moribund cell to keep its machinery.
How to Test At Home?
Money and time often play a big role on people’s health, sadly, harming those who lack of it. If you are in this situation, don’t be afraid no more: It is totally possible to get tested in the commodity of home.
STDCheck.com is the best solution to your problems we could find – Affordable, effective and very easy-to-follow!
- Order Test – Select one of the 10 available tests on the panel. Chlamydia test only cost $89.00.
- Find a Lab – Choose the nearest center among 4,500 in the entire USA. To do it, search by your ZIP code.
- Get Results – In just 1 or 2 days, you are going to be able to check your sample report. Professional consultation from doctors is available once the results have being delivered, as well as treatment if the test results positive.
How to Treat Chlamydia?
I have good news for you, my friend! This Chlamydia bacterium can be killed with a responsible antibiotic treatment and, the best would be to attack as soon as we detect it in our body.Studies prove that C. Trachomatis doesn’t present any drug resistance: Here’s where Doxycycline and azithromycin enter to battle.
Doxycycline – 100 mg orally – twice a day for 7-14 days and Azithromycin – 1g orally in a single dose – is the recommended dosage for these antibiotics. Follow the instructions and keep the dosage this way to prevent side-effects
- The infection must be treated early to avoid any unwanted problem on long term. [Same day std testing centers]
- Be absent from sexual practices for a couple of weeks if you have being detected with Chlamydia or any other STD.
- Ask for help of professionals to recover in the healthiest state possible.
In case of any query about the lifecycle or at-home std testing or Chlamydia treatment, please comment here.
Originally posted 2018-01-16 06:28:31.