Is It Good to buy OraQuick HIV Test kit from Walgreens, CVS, Amazon and Walmart? Read my full post to know more about that.
OraQuick is the very first HIV test that does not require you to provide a blood sample. Thanks to the Oral Testing procedure, you will be able to get tested for HIV just by taking an oral swab.
OraQuick looks for antibodies that fight against the infection in your body instead of the infection itself; therefore there is no need to take a blood sample.
Can You Buy OraQuick Test Kit in CVS, Walgreens and Walmart?
Would it be great if you could stop by a random store on your way to work and buy OraQuick test kit? Unfortunately, no one can guarantee you that you will get lucky enough to find it on the shelves of your local store, but there are a couple of alternative solutions.
OraQuick has partnered with CVS, Walgreens, Amazon and Walmart to give you an easier access to their products. As for that, you will have the possibility to purchase a std full panel test kit straight from the websites of the aforementioned or head over to one of their stores. If you are wondering how much it will cost you,go to the OraQuick website and take a look at the prices.
How to Use OraQuick HIV Test Kit?
After buying OraQuick Test kit from CVS, Walgreens, Amazon and Walmart you have to use that to test yourself against possible HIV infection.Follow the instructions below to get tested for HIV using OraQuick test:
- After you’ve received your package, read all the information printed on the box and check the expiration date. Same is the case for online sti test kit.
- Take out the test tube and tear open the packet. Be careful because there’s liquid on the bottom of the tube, so you need to keep it upright.
- Pop off the cap and put the test tube in the holder.
- Take out the test stick packet and open it. If you touch the pad with your fingers, you will have to buy another test.
- Swipe the pad once along your upper and lower gums.
- Put the test stick into the test tube with the front window facing towards you.
- Write down the time you placed the test kit into the test tube using the pencil that came bundled with your kit.
- Turn on the stopwatch and count 20 minutes – that’s when your results will be ready to read.
- Open the flap and cover the test stick. The window on it will turn pink, but it is a part of the process.
- After 20 minutes close the flap and read the results.
- In case of red line appears only next to the C, your test is negative. If there are two lines, one next to the C and one next to the T, you might have been infected. If none of these lines appear, your test isn’t working.
OraQuick Kit Tips
You should keep in mind that you shouldn’t eat, drink, or use oral care products 30 minutes before you start the testing. Otherwise, the results may not be accurate and your health may be put under risk. Read the reviews and product description at the time of buying std test kit from eBay and Amazon website. In that way, you will avoid any possible fake items and scams.
Do you have any problems using the OraQuick test? read the step-by-step directions or contact OraQuick support center.
Are you looking for OraQuick test kit for sale at CVS, Walmart, Walgreens and Amazon? Click above link to order it now!
Originally posted 2017-03-22 09:25:25.
1 thought on “Buy OraQuick HIV Test Kit from CVS, Walgreens and Walmart”
I’ve been a doctor for over ten years and I recommend this test kit. Thomas Falater, Belleview, NY
Comments are closed.