Is an STD Test Kit by StdCheck reliable and safe? Here is my complete review for you.
STDcheck.com is an online service which offers confidential testing for several types of sexually transmitted diseases with the results available within 48 hours. There are more than 4,000 Testing Centers located in the territory of the United States so you can easily get tested regardless of your residence and with the help of professional doctors and nurses.
The STDcheck Review – At Home OTC Test Kit
The STD Check offers testing for 10 most common STDs: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis A, B and C, Oral Herpes 1&2, Genital Herpes, HIV and Syphilis. If you’re a responsible member of society and want to get tested for all of them, you can opt for a 10 Test Panel and eliminate any doubts that you’ve been infected. Individual tests can be bought as well and their prices may vary depending on the STD, with Hepatitis A, B and C tests being the cheapest at $24. Simple mathematics says that purchasing a 10 Test Panel will certainly save you some money. It is important to note that all tests are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Check the official site to find real customer review for Stdcheck.
In order to get tested for STDs, follow the steps below:
- Order a test kit online at STDCheck.com or by phone. Based on your needs, choose either a 10 Test Panel or an individual test.
- Visit the closest STD Testing Center – you don’t have to make an appointment.
- Get to know your results in 1 or 2 days (they will be delivered by email).
Why You Should Buy STD Test Kit on STDcheck.com
After reading my STDCheck review, if you are still confused then below are the appealing reasons that will clearly your doubts.
- First of all, STDcheck.com is the only online service that gives you the possibility to get tested for Hepatitis A. Apart from that, you can also test for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis etc.
- Offers FDA approved and CLIA certified kit.
- HIV RNA Early Detection test is a huge advantage of STDcheck.com, as you will not be able to find it anywhere, except on their website.
- There are more than 4,000 Testing Centers nationwide.
- If you put all these facts aside, the one thing that should instill you confidence is the overall patient rating – 9.8 points out of 10 is surely an impressive achievement to boast.
How to Order an STD Test Kit at a Reasonable Price?
Fortunately, there are loads of payment options available on STDcheck.com, so you won’t have any problems as far as the payment is concerned. You can pay with all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, as well as PayPal, Health Savings Accounts, money orders and cashier’s checks.
After you’ve made a decision on what test kit to buy, navigate to ‘Prices & Packages’ section, choose the test and click ‘Order Now’. You’ll be required to provide some personal information and choose your preferable payment option and a Testing Center you’d like to get tested at.
The cheapest individual test kit is the one for Hepatitis A, and it will cost you $24. Chlamydia and Gonorrhea test kits are priced at $89, whereas the package which includes both of them is just a bit more expensive at $129. However, It will save you whopping $60 off as compared the individual test price. Basic 10 Test Panel carries a price tag of $198, but you can also opt for the one with the HIV RNA Early Detection test, though it’s a bit more expensive at $349.
If you have any query or concern about my Stdcheck.com reviews, it’s price then then you can place your comments here.
Originally posted 2020-12-28 09:19:41.