Chlamydia is a bacterial infection. It’s caused mainly between 18 to 40 years old person and a common sexual transmitted diseases or infection which not generates any symptoms. A sexually transmitted infection affects both men and women. Women get this infection in cervix, rectum, or throat and men get this infection in urethra, rectum and throat.
If you want to care it naturally then some steps to follow by your own…
- Buy some home test kit with this you can treat your own body.
- It is not long term problem so use best antibiotics at home.
- The best way to cure Chlamydia and keep from infecting your partners is to avoid sex for seven days; up to the antibiotics have done their job.
Is Doxycycline and Amoxicillin Good for Chlamydia?
Doxycycline and amoxicillin both are a antibiotics of Chlamydia, but the use of both are different kind of a purpose for example Doxycycline is a second most used antibiotics of Chlamydia but it’s not used for women who are pregnant or planning to pregnant in future so that’s why both are different but both are very important for this infections.
Amoxicillin is named from Amoxil and is a good and cheap antibiotic, available in different forms to cure many types of bacterial infections. Vibramycin (Doxycycline) is also used good for treating many bacterial infections like Chlamydia, but with this can increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunlight and feel you are more likely to get a sunburn or rash.
And if we more talk on this biotic than, Doxycycline is belongs to penicillin family and other side amoxicillin is also belongs to this but it’s a somewhat different or change to it but both are works good in their criteria.
Best Antibiotics to Treat It?
These commonly used antibiotics for Chlamydia:
- Amoxicillin – it’s a larger spectrum form of penicillin, amoxicillin is used for women who are breast-feeding, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant. And it can be used for those who have allergies to other medicines.
- Azithromycin – Azithromycin is not related to penicillin, it is common Chlamydia medication. It is producing gastrointestinal side effects for those who related penicillin family. Azithromycin for Chlamydia is given as 2 or 4 tablets in one dose. But with Doxycycline this medicine cures up to 95% of cases of Chlamydia.
- Doxycycline – This is the second most common antibiotic for Chlamydia, but it’s not for women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It’s generally given as two tablets a day for a week.
- Erythromycin – This antibiotic is only used as medicine for Chlamydia for babies who have contracted the STD during birth from an infected mother.
- Levofloxacin or Ofloxacin – Both of these antibiotics not for women who are planning to become pregnant. These antibiotics are usually only used as medication for Chlamydia when someone is interrupted or allergic to other forms.
Both are good for antibiotics for Chlamydia but differ by their limitations of behavior so choose whatever preferable to you
Originally posted 2018-06-24 11:20:29.