Can Garlic Cure Chlamydia and STD? Please read my in-depth analysis to find the answer of your query.
Is a tricky sexually transmitted disease because Chlamydia doesn’t affect everyone the same and people aren’t even aware they have it and don’t understand the danger. According to professional studies, the 40% of all cases are covered by young’s between the 15-25 years old.
The speed of propagation of all the sexually transmitted diseases is too high these days, traveling across the globe. Meaning that an approximated of 100 million people present Chlamydia annually.
If you are going through this, let me tell you one thing, it is possible to treat your situation with the help of natural medicines taken from your home, saving the economic or public discomfort. If you aren’t the affected, help who’s actually is sharing this information with him/her.
Can We Cure Chlamydia Using Garlic?
- Garlic: The title says it all, right? Garlic has been used for centuries as a natural antibiotic and is one of the all-time favorite elements to prevent diseases. Consuming the allium not only will help you to fight the infection but also improve your defenses a lot.
It is hard to provide you the exact quantity you need but with only 2 or 3 mashed cloves every day, you will do just fine. Of course, if you are thinking of implementing garlic into your diet, be careful of its potential –is so strong that can actually harm your stomach. Make sure to check review of FPK services for private std testing.
Head up to Amazon to buy over the counter garlic products including pills, capsules, juice and powder. You can it along with prescribed medicine for quick relief.
Best Natural Home Remedies for Chlamydia
- Echinacea: This plant needs to be implemented to all Chlamydia natural treatments. Why is that? His general leukocytes production turns out to be really great at fighting such pathology.
Pour 1 spoon of Echinacea extract into a cup of boiled water, cover it with an object and let it rest for 10 minutes. Strain and drink every day for seven days while keeping track of the process. [Find Anonymous Std test near me]
- Olive Leaf Extract: Doesn’t matter how it is used, the results are always going to be the same. Is not needed to be drunk, thanks to the Oleuropein ingredient, topical use over the infected area is totally possible.
Is a rich extract and is very effective against bacteria, killing it if present and protects the body for any possible reinfection.
- Cat’s Claw: Pin the Cat’s Claw as an infallible option to beat, not only Chlamydia but many other sexually transmitted diseases. Probably you have heard at least once about this natural source of – almost – miracles, helping to rise up body defenses, effective healer for wounds and preventer of a lot of infections.
To treat Chlamydia, the recommended dose is 500 mg capsules three or four times a day, depending on how bad it is the situation. Don’t try to drink more than needed because it will cause side effects. [STD Testing On Period]
- Sage: This plan has been considered a master recipe for the battle of Chlamydia, is easy to get and easy to prepare to consume. Just grind leafs and put them in water as you would do with any other hot tea.
If done correctly, with only 2 or 3 cups daily, the positive effects will be seen after only a week.
- Neem: At the bottom of the list, the neem is presented as one of the best home remedies for chlamydia. Its bare consume by chewing them in the mornings works as an antibiotic, same thing with the juice which is extracted from leafs.
Neem juice is very easy to prepare, you only need approximately 50 fronds in boiling water, let it repose and then drink two or three times every day. The effectiveness of the elements in the juice will be reviewed at least in weak.
The planet provides us with natural abundance, herbs being a big part of this protection so, don’t doubt to use both the mentioned home remedies and many others – Aloe Vera, goldenseal, turmeric, yogurt, etc.
So, can Garlic cure Chlamydia? Yes. Whoever you ask, will say to you to take help from a doctor and that would be the best, their professional advice will improve the treatment and therefore, improve your general health.
You can also take over the counter garlic pills/powder/capsules to cure Chlamydia and other STD diseases.