Chlamydia is a bacterial sexually transmitted illness that is brought about by Chlamydia trachomatis. It is a typical STD that is contracted amid vaginal, butt-centric or oral sex. It can likewise be spread by sharing unclean sex toys.
Chlamydia most as often as possible taints the cervix, urethra or rectum, however, can likewise be spread to the throat amid oral sex. The contamination can spread to the eye if a tainted zone is touched and afterward the eye is touched. Pregnant ladies with Chlamydia can pass the contamination to their children amid labor. It is particularly unsafe to newborn children and can bring about contamination that outcome in visual deficiency and even pneumonia.
Can I accurately do a Chlamydia swab test at home?
Of course yes! Technology and innovations have made whole lots of things easier and faster for us, provided the fact that you follow the instructions on the at home chlamydia swab kit meticulously, you should get a very accurate result. Moreover, you can also read the Chlamydia test result as it contain all the information with full report.
How to collect samples for Chlamydia swab test at home using kits?
- Altogether wash your hands before beginning. Uncover/unclothe yourself starting from the waist.
- Perused the directions for utilizing the test unit.
- Open the unit bundle and set the container of fluid to the side (don’t open tube).
- Incompletely peel open the swab bundle as coordinated, uncovering the stick end of the swab
Some Essential Guide For You
Essential by WEBMD: Do not touch the delicate tip of the swab or lay the swab down. In the event that the delicate tip is touched, the swab is set down, or the swab is dropped, request another test pack.
- Expel the swab from the bundle deliberately; don’t lay it down.
- Hold the swab amidst the stick (shaft) with your thumb and pointer
- Painstakingly embed the delicate tip end of the swab into your vagina around 2 inches (5 cm) past the opening of the vagina. Delicately turn the swab for 10 to 30 seconds, ensuring the swab touches the dividers of the vagina with the goal that dampness is consumed by the swab.
- Pull back the swab without touching your skin.
- While as yet holding the swab, painstakingly unscrew the top from the container of fluid. Try not to spill the substance of the tube.
- Instantly put the swab into the tube so that the delicate tip of the swab is noticeable underneath the tube mark.
- Precisely break the swab shaft at the score line (imprinted line around the center of the stick), being mindful so as not to spill the fluid in the tube. Leave the delicate end of the swab in the tube and discard the top bit of the swab shaft. Firmly screw the top onto the tube.
- On the off chance that the substance of the tube is spilled, or the tip of the swab touches anything, request another test pack.
- Return the tube as educated by the attendant or specialist
How long to wait for accurate Chlamydia swab test result?
In order to keep accuracy, we need to follow all the standards. Hence Chlamydia test may take some time but you can accuse the it’s result. Health practitioners recommend waiting 1-5 days after Chlamydia exposure and 2-6 days to test for Chlamydia after unprotected sexual intercourse. Our doctors also recommend retesting two weeks after treatment so as to ensure that the infection has been totally eradicated and cannot be spread to your partners.