Don’t get confused with bumps on penis shaft. Read this page to find all the possible symptoms of STD.
Are Pimples on Penis an STD Symptom?
How Do I know if I have an STD or not is the big question among the youngster and teenagers. In that post, I will try to resolve your doubts. All men are extremely cautious when it is about their intimate parts and can hardly accept if there’s something wrong or unusual down there. Be it even the smallest imperfection in question, it can seriously affect your confidence and, more importantly, it can be a symptom of an STD.
First of all, if you have never had sex, there’s absolutely nothing you should worry about as pimples on penis may occur as a result of several different factors. However, if you have had sexual partners, you should be aware that penis shaft pimples may be a symptom of some STDs, such as the Genital Herpes and Syphilis.
Please checkout STD Test Express reviews
Different Types of Penis Pimples
Even though we tend to identify all of them as scary and ugly spots on the skin, there are many different types of penis pimples and here are some of them:
- Pearly penile papules(“Hirsutoidpapillomas”) – They are very common and usually appear around the glans of the penis forming some sort of a row. Some people decide to remove pearly papules surgically, which isn’t necessary as they are completely harmless.
- White Dick bumps – Another type of skin pimples which don’t affect your health.
- Folliculitis – An infection of hair follicles which usually occurs due to the presence of bacteria; doesn’t necessarily have to be treated as the body can handle it.
- Ulcers–Ulcers are small craters on the skin which form due to the skin loss – epidermis. Genital herpes may be the cause of ulcers, so make sure to visit your doctor if you notice them.
- Fordyce spots – Fordyce spots are small yellowish or white spots found on the head or shaft of the penis and are very common among men. No treatment that needs to be applied because Fordyce spots do not put your health at risk.
As you can see, penis pimples can be divided into two categories depending on if they are an STD symptom or not. As far as the harmless penis pimples are concerned, it’s the aesthetic side which forces some men to get rid of them.
What You Should Do if You Find Penis Pimples?
You’ve found a suspicious spot on your penis and are about to completely freak out? Before making any radical decisions, keep in mind that chances are you may have been infected with a completely harmless type of dick pimples. Make sure to keep the intimate area clean and wash it with a gentle soap while taking care not to irritate the skin,and wait a couple of days to see if the penis bumps will go away on their own. In case they don’t go away, make sure to visit your doctor to get the best advice on what to do if it turns out that you’ve indeed been infected with a certain STD.
If you simply can’t wait a few days to see what’s going to happen, order an STD test kit online to get to know your results in only 1-2 days. If you want to secretly test for an STD then buy test kit from STDCheck.com. They provide fast, reliable, secure STD test result.
If you still have doubts about STD and Bumps on Dick or want to check my Mylab box kit review then please your comments here. I will revert back to you soon.